Sunday, May 23, 2010

Anyone?

Another question in the title...am I in the uncertain, wait for labor to start, what should I do next, what is not so important as I think it is, why do I not have a bag packed yet time of pregnancy or what? :)

I'm just wondering if anyone who reads this blog has any experience with a few things that might lead them to think that labor might be coming sooner rather than later. You know, so I can figure out which of my many 'to do' items should get done and which I should just drop.

With Little Guy I didn't really go into labor as much as force myself into labor once my water had broken. We were so focused on getting things rolling that I'm not sure what the lead up was like. With this pregnancy so much as been different and these last few weeks are seeming to be VERY different as well.

To give you an idea, I spent much of this morning crying. Why? Really, no good reason, but I felt overwhelmed, under appreciated, stressed, nauseous, and just really off. I've been feeling nauseous a lot more with the end of this pregnancy than I did before and today it is really, really hot. Heat is not my friend when I am pregnant!

So, anyone out there ever been really nauseous and/or really, really emotional at the end of a pregnancy? Got any advice? It would sure be appreciated!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I am also not a fan of heat, pregnant or not! I don't know much about the nausea, though the emotional-ness makes me wonder if you're getting enough sleep. I know it's SO HARD when you're uncomfortable and have a zillion things to do anyway, but that's what pops into my head. I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete