Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Joining in the Gratitude


Today is Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers and I thought I'd join in the fun. Check out all the neat things others are grateful for here.


There are many things I am grateful for, but today I thought I start with the basics. I am grateful for my husband and my son. I'm grateful that we have a roof over our head, food to eat and are all healthy. I'm grateful that we have our animals to love and the ability to work. I'm grateful that we have a church we love and families that love us.


All in all our lives are pretty amazing and we are so fortunate to be where we are. When the craziness of daily life steps in it is wonderful to remember all the reasons there are to be grateful. It is almost scary how many things there are to list. Life is good. I am grateful.


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment