Monday, June 29, 2009

She Liked It, She Really Liked It!


I wrote a little post a while back about selective squeamishness. It is something that I've been figuring out and just wanted to share my thoughts and perspective. Turns out it was something that other's wanted to think about too!
Gayle from The Grocery Cart Challenge put out a request for people to submit frugal ideas. I sent her a link to my post (and to my rummage sale post too) and she liked it! She puts up links every weekend and this time my little post was one of them. She even had this to say, "She has a really well written article that will make you look twice at what you might have. I love things that challenge my preconceived ideas. "
I am so tickled! If you have found me via GCC please leave a comment and let me know who you are so I can stop by and say hello. If not, please stop by Gayle and tell her hi too!
More frugalness to come, but for today I'm just enjoying the compliment!
Heather

3 comments:

  1. I came her via Gayle and I am so envious of your colanders. I want one! They're like $25 on Amazon. I checked our craiglsist, no luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Heather! I know how long I was looking for those too. I seriously asked at over 30 rummage sales and had a wanted to buy on craigslist as well. Asked all my co-workers and had them calling their family. Talked to my neighbors. I told anyone and everyone that I wanted one. And I kept looking all over ebay and such. You'll find one...keep at it! Good luck with canning this year.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, you are a saint. Your comment on my blog really made my day. I needed to hear just that. A story similiar to my own. I had been kind of worrying about how things would go once the baby got here because he had been the center of my life for so long. How did your sister react when her Tator passed?

    I am doing better today and have started calling him my little guardian angel. There is nothing else that he could be....

    ReplyDelete