Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Bit Crazy!

So, I mentioned that things were crazy. They are, but its good. I'll not be posting too much the next couple of days as we try and get things back to normal, but I will have my Frugal Find Friday post up. Wait till you see how fun the things are...we have been LOVING them!

Mike had a big trip to OH and PA at the beginning of this month to play for a bunch of libraries. Since he got back we've been going like crazy as well. We've got a family wedding, two more road trips, a little one with a first birthday to celebrate, and I've got to make coffee once or twice before the end of the month too. Twenty hours a week is needed to keep our benefits going strong!

So, enjoy your family, enjoy the summer and let's all take a moment and relax at some point!

See you again in a few days!
Heather

1 comment: